Got a lot done today. We left for Jordan's house at 8 and I spent my day working there while Sam and Jackson went to run errands with Jordan, returning reels and going to Home Depot and Costco. I started my day cutting a bunch of metal pipes in half, making them small enough to fit in a large trash can to be thrown into the dump truck. I used an electric circular saw, and it was cool cutting through metal with tons of sparks flying (I was properly equipped with safety gear). I then took old foam pads from Jordan's boat, and used a box cutter to take off the covering and rip the foam off the plywood boards, which Jordan wanted to salvage, I believe to design new pads. All of that took me about an hour and a half, and afterwards I used a fiberglass spray and a rough sponge to scrub a lot of rust off of certain areas inside the boat. Once I washed the boat down after that, the rest of the guys were back and we got to work taking down a rotten tree in Jordan's front yard. He used his truck and kevlar straps to take it down, it was cool to watch. It took us about an hour to clean the street and cut the wood into roughly even pieces, which we laid out in 2 piles neatly by the road to be scooped by a giant claw and taken away later. We had Costco pizza and called it a day at 12:30. 

Today's time: 4.5 hours

Total time: 61 hours


Comments

Popular posts from this blog