Monday, May 22nd was technically the 12th day on the job at senior project. Now I'm in Connecticut staying at a friend's house, finishing the project independently in a great way. Being in Connecticut with friends that love to fish and have access to a boat naturally meant I would be continuing my fishing adventures up North. Today was beautiful. I went with 2 of my friends on their boat and we fished in New Haven harbor. The bite was crazy and nothing like Florida. All we had to do was find these huge pockets of choppy water, which was pods of hundreds of bunker fish schooling, as they were being chased by striped bass and blue fish underneath. We'd cast out into the schools, catch a bunker, then keep that bunker on the line until a striper or blue fish got it. I took a picture of the first fish we pulled onto the boat, then we got bored and stopped taking pictures because we were constantly pulling up fish. It was a great problem to have. We fished from 11:00am to 2:30, bringing my own total hours to 74.5 hours.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog